Students are advised to apply well in advance of the course commencement date as courses tend to be oversubscribed. You should also leave adequate time for the processing of your visa application, confirmation of accommodation and other formalities.
To gain admission to degree courses conducted at the London School of Commerce (LSC), the following documents are required:
- Completed application form duly signed by the applicant (all sections should be neatly handwritten and the statement of purpose should have a clear explanation as to why you would like to pursue the chosen course at LSC) clearly indicating your telephone number, fax number and email address.
- Copies of relevant official educational certificates (attested by the authorised representative or notary public), recent passport size photograph and CV in the case of mature applicants, should also be enclosed.
As part of the application process, the college will conduct interviews with each student.
In the first instance, prospective students will be interviewed by a local Marketing Officer. The student will then be interviewed separately by a senior academic staff member to ensure their suitability for the course (Interviews will be carried out either in person, over the telephone, with Skype or with other verbal communication methods, where necessary).
Please Note:Receipt of application does not automatically guarantee a place on an LSC course. LSC reserves the right to decline the offer of a place if the candidate does not meet specified requirements at the time of application.
Country Specific Bursaries/Scholarships
The School offers bursaries/scholarships for students from certain countries from time to time. Please contact the School for further details.
Confirmation of Admission/Fee Instalments:
If you have received an offer of admission from LSC, you are expected to confirm your acceptance by way of paying the tuition fee deposit within 28 days from the date of offer. Admissions will not be confirmed if the deposit is not paid.
Confirmation of Acceptance of Study (CAS)
Once an offer letter has been received and the appropriate deposit has been paid, then students requiring a Visa can apply for a CAS letter in order to progress their UK Student Visa application. The balance of fees, after deduction of the deposit can be paid in instalments as specified in the offer letter. The first instalment will be prior to the end of the first semester examinations/assignments and will continue every semester in the same manner.
Refund of tuition fees:
LSC's refund policy is as below:
- Fees will be refunded in full, if the student's application is declined by LSC.
- In case of overseas students, if the student's visa is refused, there will be an administration charge of £1,500 which will be deducted.
- In the case of overseas students, once a student has obtained a visa, but does not commence the course, £1,650 of the initial deposit paid will not be refunded. Any deposits paid in excess of £1,650 may be refunded at the sole discretion of the School.
- Once the student has commenced the course, fees will not be refunded.
To find out more about the programmes contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com