FdA Business & ManagementFor UK and EU Students
This programme is continually being reinvented to reflect the dynamic nature of the business and management sector and will help you get your foot on the management ladder. Our lecturers have industry experience and an extensive range of industry links and contacts to enhance your learning experience and develop your commercial awareness.
This programme aims to meet the complex needs of the business sector, by providing appropriately trained, qualified and certified staff at supervisory levels with the requisite knowledge and understanding of organisations from a variety of sectors. You will develop the skills and knowledge to allow you to work across various functions of a business. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate innovative thinking coupled with cognitive and intellectual competencies specific to business management and ethical practice.
The programme will be delivered at London School of Commerce, London an associate college of New College Durham. The campus is centrally located and all the prime attractions in London are in close proximity to the campus. Campus buildings are located in the London Bridge area, within easy reach of British Rail and Underground stations.
2 years (Full Time)
- Three GCSEs at a minimum of grade C (4), including maths and English (or Level 2 equivalent)
- Minimum of 32 UCAS Tariff Points (80 UCAS on previous tariff)
- Level 3 Accredited Business Qualification
- An Access to Higher Education course (which includes a business related programme)
- IELTS score of 5.5
New College Durham
- Personal Professional Development 1
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Managing People
- Business Environment
- Sales and Marketing
- Leading People
- Events management
- Personal Professional Development 2
- Work Related Learning
- Business Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Developing Collaborative Relationships
- Digital Technologies
For more information about the course click here.