Business Administration (Top up) For UK and EU Students
The is a one-year top-up course for students who have a Foundation degree or HND equivalent in business
This final year course provides students who want to develop their management and business-planning knowledge and skills with an advanced, practical business education.
It supports entry and progression in management careers in industry, commerce or the public sector and provides access to Masters and professional courses in specific areas such as Finance, HRM and marketing.
- Learn in a supportive, multi-cultural environment, on a course designed to help you become familiar with UK-style higher education, especially if you come from another country
- Study advanced topics in business, including research methods, strategic global management, with additional study options in marketing, corporate or finance
- Develop your knowledge of management and business concepts, skills and practice
- Gain access to Masters courses in Finance, HRM and Marketing, and/or professional qualifications, eg Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), CIPD, ACCA, CIMA
- Benefit from support from the Business School and the careers department, with opportunities to attend careers conferences and meet local and national employers
About University of Bedfordshire
The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality
education going back more than 100 years.
The University has its London Study Centre based at Chaucer House, which is its London Bridge campus. The University offers courses belonging to the Bedfordshire Business School at this campus.
We nurture our students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
We support our students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education and services we provide.
- Superb facilities across all our subject areas
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
- Personal tutors
Feburary, June and October
University of Bedfordshire
- Strategic Management
- New Advances in Business
- Global Marketing (option)
- Management and Administration of Operations (option)
- Management and Administration of Projects (option)
- Corporate Finance (option)
For further information on this full-time course, including on entry requirements and assessment, please click here
* University of Bedfordshire offers scholarships and bursaries, subject to terms and conditions. For further details please click here.