Master of Business Administration (MBA)*
The MBA is aimed at students who aspire to a professional career or role in management and business. It also caters particularly for international students and those who view their career potential in an increasingly global professional environment.
The programme covers a wide range of general business and management modules. All students are encouraged to apply the concepts they have learned into practical cases in order to effectively utilise the theoretical methodology. The modules are designed to develop a students' potential to manage and lead organisations effectively through the development of their own abilities.
An MBA in General Management covers many business aspects that will enable a student to enter into a number of career paths and industries. Graduates can expect to get a sufficient grasp of financial models, human resource management as well as marketing and corporate strategies.
- A UK Bachelors level degree or an equivalent recognised University/Institution Bachelors Degree qualification in business, management or relevant subject areas or have a good Bachelors level degree in a cognate subject area or field of study.
- Overall IELTS 6.0 or equivalent with a minimum 5.5 on all four components
- Candidates are normally required to have relevant management experience
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Option Modules (students can choose any two option modules from below)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Major Project
- Integrated Case Study (OR)
- Business Development Proposal (OR)
University Regulations are available here.
Full programme specification is available here
(*) LSC would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased.