Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA is aimed at students who aspire to a professional career in business management, including those who wish to manage their own business. This programme is designed for international students who view their career potential in an increasingly global professional environment.
The programme covers a wide range of general business and management modules, including marketing, finance, international business and entrepreneurship. All students are encouraged to apply the concepts they learn to practical cases, in order to effectively utilise the theoretical methodology. The modules are designed to develop students’ potential to manage and lead organisations effectively through the development of their skills and abilities.
The MBA covers all aspects of business that will enable a graduate to progress in a number of career paths and industries. Graduates can expect to gain an understanding of financial models, human resource management as well as marketing and corporate strategies.
The business, management, and entrepreneurial focus of the programme will provide advanced knowledge for successful students to contribute at senior management level in a commercial, economic and business environment; or to start their own business and / or progress further for a doctoral research degree.
- Enhance your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing and expanding global businesses
- Reflect on and practice your leadership and management capabilities
- Learn from global managers and business professionals in class as well as experienced global academic teaching faculty.
- Accelerate your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Join our LSC alumni network of over 30,000 students from over 120 countries and embrace global learning experiences by engaging with students from other cultural backgrounds.
1 year (Full Time)
- A UK Bachelors level degree or an equivalent recognised University/Institution Bachelors degree qualification in business, management or relevant subject areas or a good Bachelors level degree in a cognate subject area or field of study.
- IELTS 6.0 with a minimum 5.5 in all four components or equivalent English Language qualification
University of Suffolk
The three trimester stages of the curriculum have been designed to fit within the structure of the 180 credit framework.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Strategic Change
- Research Methodologies
Electives (Choose any two)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets & Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Project
- Integrated Case Study