By enrolling on the MBA Part-Time course you will be in a position to apply the theoretical and practitioner knowledge gained in the classroom to actual business related problems. This part-time MBA programme is positioned to give you a global perspective.
Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six weeks and supplement this with personal study, coursework and preparation.
Students who complete the post graduate Diploma will be registered with the Anglia Ruskin University to do their Research Methodology Module and the Final Project and obtain the MBA degree. The entire course can be completed in London. Students also have the option of completing the final semester at other LSC Group campuses in Asia and Europe.
The course is run on a part-time basis and leads to a degree awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
18 Months (Part-time)
- A minimum 2.2 degree from a recognised University (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- The MBA for executives is a post-experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course
- Applicants should be at least 23 years of age
- For international students, Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.
- Managing Human Capital
- Management Skills and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives (any One)
- International Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study OR
- Business Development Proposal
The Major Project is an intellectually challenging piece of management research equipping students with the capabilities and core competencies required of today's managers.
Each module consists of scheduled classes, guided learning and self-directed learning. Assessment is via a combination of group seminars, assignments and the Major Project.
* Modules listed above may vary depending on changes to the syllabus.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact LSC for more details.
London School of Commerce offers country-specific bursaries from time to time. Please contact us to find out whether you are eligible.
(*) LSC would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased.