BA (Hons) Business Studies*
The BA (Hons) Business Studies Programme, run in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment and future managerial positions in a variety of commercial, industrial and service organisations.
Students will be registered with Cardiff Metropolitan University throughout the programme. While the entire programme can be completed in London, students also have the option of studying the final semester at other LSC Group campuses in Asia and Europe.
The BA (Hons) Business Studies degree is awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University.
2 Years (6 Semesters, Full-time)
- At least 2 UK 'A' Levels or equivalent
- Should be at least 18 years old
- Mature students (above 21 years) with relevant work experience / professional qualification
- Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.
- Marketing Management
- Managing Information and Technology
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Business Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Personal Managerial Effectiveness
- Business Research Methodologies
- International Business
- Financial Management Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Business Project or Dissertation
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Integrated Case Study Analysis
- Business Project or Dissertation (Continued from Semester 5)
Full programme specification is available here
University Regulations are available here.
* Modules listed above may vary depending on changes to the syllabus.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact LSC for more details.
London School of Commerce offers country-specific bursaries from time to time. Please contact us to find out whether you are eligible.
(*) LSC would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased.