BA (Hons) Business Studies*
The Business Studies Programme is designed to prepare students for entry-level employment and future managerial positions in a variety of commercial, industrial and service organisations.
Students will be registered with the Anglia Ruskin University throughout the programme.
This course leads to and BA (Hons) Business Studies degree awarded by the Anglia Ruskin University.
2 year (Full Time)
- 2 'A' Level passes or equivalent
- Should be at least 18 years old
- Candidates should normally have a good level of English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent)
- Managing Information and Technology
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Business Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Personal Managerial Effectiveness
- Business Research Methodology
- International Business
- Financial Management Analysis
- Strategic Management
In Semester 5, students will be required to commence one of the following approved modes of study, subject to their course leader’s authorisation:
- Dissertation OR
- Business Project
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Integrated Case Study
- Dissertation OR Business Project (Continued from Semester 5)
(*) LSC would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased.