The Master of Business Administration (MBA) attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The UK MBA programmes typically consist of a set number of taught courses plus a Major Project.
The core courses in the MBA programme are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management. Students on the MBA programme may also choose a specialist elective.
Students will be registered with Anglia Ruskin University throughout the programme.
The MBA degree is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
1 year (Full Time)
- A Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum 2:2 (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- At least 2 years post-graduation professional experience
- Those candidates for whom English is not a first language will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of a score of at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Management Skills and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
Semester 2 comprises of two core modules plus one elective.
- Strategic Management
- Managing Human Capital
With one of the following electives:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Research Methodologies
- Major Project:
- Integrated Case Study; OR
- Business Development Proposal; OR
Choice of major project option is subject to approval by the Course Leader.
(*) LSC would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased. Applicants who wish to apply for this programme may still do so by clicking on the application link where they will be directed to the forms which are provided for application to the same programme which is now offered by the University of Wales Trinity Saint David and delivered in partnership with the London School of Commerce