- TYPE MY ESSAY, Remember to! EDUZAURUS The Best Way To Much better Marks!.Create MY University Document!. COLLEGE Paperwork FOR Instructor Carrots.
- Do you need to comprehend how we write down an experienced investigate papers proposal?
- Fun Facts About Their Contributions and Albert Einstein to Physics and Q
- How to Write a Finish to get a Research-Paper
- Scholarships with March 2015 deadlines
- Agatha Ruiz de los angeles Prada to set up the age group to the children's burlesque in Spain
- Seventeen reasons to ban glyphosate
Category Archive: LSC Library
E-books at LSC
The LSC London Library are promoting ebooks! We’ve placed signs around the library to show you which books are available as ebooks, making it easier for you to access core texts and other recommended reading. Each ebook sign has a QR code so you can download the text immediately. We’ve also included the link for […]
LSC London Referencing Sessions – November
As our previous training sessions in October helped many students, we are conducting some more in November! The sessions will guide you through referencing and researching for your assignments. The talks will be led by Head Librarian, Graça Gabriel who will guide you through what to do and what not to do when researching and […]
Open Access Week
Open Access Week is taking place this week! Open Access is a worldwide initiative that raises awareness about the importance of making information easily accessible to all. The Pocock House Library has prepared a small exhibition in the main reading room with posters and flyers that will provide basic information about Open Access. If you […]
LSC London Referencing Sessions
We are conducting several training sessions to guide you through referencing and researching for your assignments. The sessions will take place next week and is open to all students. Here is a brief overview of the sessions: Referencing, avoiding plagiarism, and Harvard style 6 October | PH34 | 1-2pm and 10 October | CH Basement […]