- TYPE MY ESSAY, Remember to! EDUZAURUS The Best Way To Much better Marks!.Create MY University Document!. COLLEGE Paperwork FOR Instructor Carrots.
- Do you need to comprehend how we write down an experienced investigate papers proposal?
- Fun Facts About Their Contributions and Albert Einstein to Physics and Q
- How to Write a Finish to get a Research-Paper
- Scholarships with March 2015 deadlines
- Agatha Ruiz de los angeles Prada to set up the age group to the children's burlesque in Spain
- Seventeen reasons to ban glyphosate
Category Archive: London
We Are International: Join us to celebrate international students in the UK
Celebrate the UK’s vibrant international student community with the social media campaign #WeAreInternational Universities UK, British Council, and NUS have teamed up to launch the campaign to share stories of why international students have chosen to study in the UK. Share your story too! This is your chance to share your stories of living and studying in the […]
London Christmas Walk
The London School of Commerce arranged a festive London Walk with students and staff members yesterday (10th December 2014). The walk aimed to discover, first-hand, the many links between our traditional British celebrations of Christmas and the old celebrations of the 19th Century novelist Charles Dickens. We found visions of Christmas past, present and future […]
Our Bridge to Bridge Walk
From London’s first bridge to its most iconic, a small group of students and staff enjoyed a stroll along the River Thames from London Bridge to Tower Bridge on Tuesday 30th September 2014. The walk was hosted by Students Services Manager, David and led by our very own Official London Tour Guide, Julie. The walk […]
Tips for a Smooth Arrival to the UK
As you prepare to study in the UK, Border Force has developed some recommendations to make sure that you have everything you need for a smooth arrival. Student arrivals: Ten top tips 1 – Do not bring in any meat or dairy products from outside the European Union (EU). There are restrictions on traditional medicines, […]