- TYPE MY ESSAY, Remember to! EDUZAURUS The Best Way To Much better Marks!.Create MY University Document!. COLLEGE Paperwork FOR Instructor Carrots.
- Do you need to comprehend how we write down an experienced investigate papers proposal?
- Fun Facts About Their Contributions and Albert Einstein to Physics and Q
- How to Write a Finish to get a Research-Paper
- Scholarships with March 2015 deadlines
- Agatha Ruiz de los angeles Prada to set up the age group to the children's burlesque in Spain
- Seventeen reasons to ban glyphosate
British School of Business, Armenia Opening
We are happy to announce that the LSC Group of Colleges has recently opened a new, eighth campus in Yerevan, Armenia. This is a unique project in collaboration with Armenian State University of Economics and Anglia Ruskin University.
The Prime Minister of Armenia, Mr Hovik Abrahamyan, inaugurated the new campus on 24th September 2014. The Rector of Armenian State University of Economics, Mr Koryun Atoyan, also performed the opening ceremony along with the attendance of Her Excellency British Ambassador to Armenia, Katherine Leach.
The guests from the United Kingdom included, Mr Tim Andradi (CEO of LSC Group of Colleges), Lord John Tomlinson of Walsall (Chairman of the LSC Advisory Board and Member of the House of Lords), Dr. Lester Massingham (MBA Course Director at LSC Group of Colleges), Dr. Trevor Bolton (Pro Vice Chancellor at Anglia Ruskin University), and Mark Field (MP and Member of the LSC Advisory Board).
British School of Business, Armenia will be offering an MBA for executives programme for both Armenian and international students. The course will run at the same standard as those offered in the other overseas campuses such as London and Malta. The programme offers students the opportunity to study two of the modules in one of the LSC overseas campuses at no additional tuition fee.
The campus is centrally located in vicinity of the historic city of Yerevan, which was founded in 782 BC. The area has a diverse population of students and is a University hub. Within easy reach, one can find a multitude of historic landmarks, shopping centres, leisure zones and entertainment locations.
See More about the opening day at: